- Lagazel is offering GDC members a special discount on their Kalo 1500M and Kalo 3000 Lighting Global verified solar lamps. For every 500 units bought, GDC members will receive 100 additional units for free. Lagazel currently has stock in several countries across West Africa. Contact Lagazel for more information.
- Rural Spark is offering GDC members an opportunity to procure Rural Spark SHS more quickly, cheaply and at a lower interest rate than normal. 85% of the contract value will be provided as supplier credit, which means that distributors only pay 15% at the time of shipping. The remaining 85% must then be paid in instalments over a three year period. Contact Rural Spark for more information.
- NIWA SOLAR is offering GDC members discounts on a range of current product lines, from solar lamps up to larger SHS. Get in touch for more information.
- Following our recent webinar on ‘software solutions for last mile distributors’, Angaza, PaygOps/Solaris Offgrid and Upya are offering GDC members special discounts on their digital platforms. Get in touch with the GDC team for more information.
- Advocates for International Development (A4ID) is offering free, ongoing legal advice and assistance to GDC members. This offer is open to members in any geographic location selling all types of products. If you would like to speak to an expert lawyer about your business, from company setup to procurement, contracting and much more, please get in touch with the A4ID team. Read more about A4ID’s services here.
Disclaimer: the Global Distributors Collective does not endorse any of the manufacturers or service providers featured here, or guarantee the quality of the products and services offered.